Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Abba Father gave me a name - Kadazan - and am proud of it.

Abba Father gave my great, great, great Aki a name - Kadazan - and I am proud of it and so will my children and grandchildren . I come from a 'dusun' (orchard/village) but I am not a 'dusun'; rather I own it and work it (to be exact, God owns it and I am just a steward of it)
The Bible says that when God created the first human, He called him "Adam - אדם i.e. a human being (in my Mother tongue "KADAZAN") and he put him in charge of a 'dusun' where "Satan", through the woman, led him to sin against God. Satan overcame him and took over what God had entrusted to him, i.e. dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.He also lost his immortality for one of God's universal law is "the wages of sin is death". 
And to celebrate this 'victory' and as a reminder to Adam (Kadazan) that Satan was his 'Tuhan' he changed his name to "Dusun" (Orchard) and implanted it within his heart and mind, and that of his generation to come, that he, and his future generation, is no more "Adam (Kadazan) - the son of God" but "Dusun" - D(evil)'s son or rather 'slaves'.

Pro 23:7  For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: (So Satan wants us to think in our heart that we are actually not Kadazan, children of God - but Dusun; that is his deceptive strategy to dominate and control us, directly or indirectly)

But the 2nd Adam, the Anointed Savior (Jesus Christ), who became the Sacrificial Lamb (Huminundun) as an atonement (bohi) for Kadazan's sins, had already paid the ONCE FOR ALL SACRIFICE on the Cross at CALVARY when he declared, with His nailed arms outstretched on the Cross, "IT IS FINISHED" When we do the Sumazau with a "Keeehoi" we should be reminding Satan and his human alliances on earth that "IT IS FINISHED" because Jesus Christ had paid everything for us. When UNKO was established, the message from our ABBA FATHER was "tuhUN-KO" om okon ko kouvaan(Dusun)-ko, bavang (Sungei)-ko, hivan(Liwan)-ko,etc 

So who am I? I AM A KADAZAN - CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND PICTURE OF GOD (KINOINGAN), FELL INTO SINS BUT BY GOD'S GRACE IN OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST (Second Adam), WE HAVE BEEN SAVED AND BEING RESTORED TO THE POSITION THAT WAS INTENDED FOR US - CO-HEIRS AND CO-RULERS WITH JESUS CHRIST IN ETERNITY.

If you say, I am a dusun or anything less, I will definitely say, "Devil, IN JESUS NAME, GO TO HELL  I AM A KADAZAN - SON OF THE LIVING GOD. JESUS IS MY BOSS NOW!" MARANATHA!

All praise and Glory to Jesus Christ!